Indicators of Success
Listed below are a snapshot of our educational program successes over the 2015/2016 school year.
- Overall attendance rating for our students is 81%.
- 94% or 42/45 students consistently improved their Academic Inclusion Intervention Goals for the 2015/2016 school year.
- 91% or 40/45 students increased their marks while enrolled at CAS for the 2015/2016 school year.
- 87% or 39/45 of students report they would not be in school if it was not for attending CAS.
- 50 Grade 10 credits earned by CAS students this school year.
- 100% or 9/9 students in our Grade 10 program reported an increase in self-concept, self value, self confidence, motivation through informal conversations and interviews.
- 96% or 43/45 students where were referred to CAS made a personal choice to stay in school and work on their educational goals.
- 7 CAS family gatherings with a meal provided were held at our school for the 2015/2016 school year.
- 184 nutritious lunches and breakfasts were provided for our students for the 2015/2016 school year.
- 25 cooking classes were taught throughout the year to our Grade 7, 8, 9 & 10 students.